Our new album is coming, we are being very secretive about it, but here are eight interesting facts about our next album
1. This is our first summer album Our two previous albums were both recorded during the autumn. The views from Foel Studio are amazing whatever the weather butming, we are being very secretive about it, but here are eight interesting facts about our next album.
it was fantastic to wake up to the sun beaming through the window along with the views of the welsh valleys.
2. The new album has 13 Tracks Our First Album contained 15 tracks, Second album had 12 tracks. The new one album three has 13 song on it. We’re assuming “Third time lucky” cancels out “Unlucky number thirteen”
3. The new album was recorded in less time than Dead Sea Fruit We did this album in a similar way to the last one only time we spent less time in the studio, this was probably due to amount of prep we did before we went up. and also taking our own studio set up with us into the house we lived in for 25 days in total. Dead sea fruit was more like 40 days.
4. This is the first album featuring Dunk (drums) on vocals We have put out songs with all of us singing on before but this will be the first album where Dunks voice plays a very prominent role.
5. The keyboard we used on this albums were mostly toys from the mid 80′s on the previous album there were a lot of synth sounds. While this album follows a similar theme we decided to record the keyboards far more humbly by simply place an SM58 above the speaker of keyboards such as Yamaha PSS 180, SHS 10 and the Classic Casio Tonebank series
6. This album was done Independently This isn’t entirely true to say Independent implies we don’t depend on anyone, but we do. We depend on our fans! people often ask with all our success on Radio One and BBC Introducing. why don’t we chase the deal. But it was this very success that made us realise we are on the right path.. we don’t know what will happen further down the road but right now we are four guys with a van having the time of our lives!
7. This Album features our shortest track Our tunes have always ranged anywhere from 3 – 7 minutes but this album features our shortest album track to date.
8. The new album has a title track Our first album “Gutter Love” contained a title track. Our second album “Dead Sea Fruit” was a stand alone title with no song named after it. This album features a song with the same title as the album.
9. Its The best album so far by Fight the Bear.